Company: Cavco Industries
Location: Sun City
Posted on: June 17, 2022
DescriptionABOUT THE ROLE The Production Supervisor leads a
team, manages and meets daily production goals and looks for ways
to continually improve our processes. Duties include safety,
quality, customer service, housekeeping, training, performance
management, plant productivity, labor utilization, warehousing, and
control of raw materials.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain employee training standards giving employees direction
to build homes and their components in a safe and efficient
- Responsible for departmental workplace safety and maintaining
safe working conditions at all times.
- Interpret and clarify rules, regulations, and policies.
Maintain plant compliance.
- Manage personnel in a professional manner, treat all employees
with honesty, respect and dignity .
- Monitor material usage to reduce scrap and improve material
- Maintain proper records, reports and correspondence as required
by the company.
- Ensure that employees have proper tools and equipment to
perform their duties.
- Demonstrate a good work ethic based on personal integrity.
- Ensure and enforce expected product workmanship quality.MINIMUM
- Experience working as a supervisor or department lead in
manufacturing, construction or similar setting.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Proven experience as a supervisor with strong leadership
- Ability to communicate effectively with all employees and
- Time management skills to ensure we stay on task to meet
- Strong leadership skills and teamwork orientation.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced
environment.Qualifications 0"> Skills 0"> 0">
PreferredLeadership SkillsAdvanced 0"> Behaviors 0"> 0">
PreferredLeader: Inspires teammates to follow them 0">
Motivations 0"> 0"> PreferredAbility to Make an Impact:
Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the
success of a project or the organizationEqual Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Associated topics: cultivate, fertilize, inventory, manage,
management, mow, plant, prune, scanner, watering
Keywords: Cavco Industries, Sun City , Production Supervisor, Other , Sun City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!