Commercial Escrow Officer
Company: First American Financial Corporation
Location: Sun City
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Company Summary Join a team that puts its People First! As a
member of First American's family of companies, National Commercial
Services provides single-point service for simple to
multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate
transactions. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an
unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what
they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an
environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be
innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive,
people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades,
including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a
best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and
have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work
lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to
work, for all. For more information, please visit . Job Summary Job
Description Responsible for establishing new escrow accounts and
processing escrow documents in accordance with established policies
and procedures. Acts as a neutral third-party between buyers and
sellers during a real estate sale, managing funds and processing
real estate transactions.Essential Functions
- Handle all types of transactions
- Analyze Company risk as it pertains to escrow and title.
- Utilize and is an advocate of Gost.
- Is an active member on all NCS Escrow calls and training
- Continues to enhance title knowledge by actively communicated
and engaging with Title Underwriters.
- Strong working knowledge of Corporate and NCS policies and
procedures including wire fraud.Knowledge and Skills/Technology
- Strong knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and
procedures within the escrow/title industry field
- Demonstrates a can do attitude not only with the clients but
with fellow members the team which will allow them to think outside
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong client relations and organizational skills
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.Typical Education
- High School diploma or equivalent Typical Range of Experience
- 4-6 years experience as an Escrow Officer
- Specialized knowledge in one or more escrow product areas First
American invests in its employees' development and well-being,
empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages
them to serve the communities where they live and work. First
American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal
opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a
comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee
stock purchase plan.
Keywords: First American Financial Corporation, Sun City , Commercial Escrow Officer, Other , Sun City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!