Company: Iconma, L.L.C.
Location: Sun City
Posted on: June 15, 2022
* Provide the direct, patient care for assigned patients under
the direct supervision of a licensed nurse.
* Responsible for accurate documentation of information related to
the patient treatment.
* Assist licensed nurse with pre and post dialysis patient
assessments and their documentation.
* Monitor and document dialysis treatment parameters on Dialysis
* Report any significant information or change in patient condition
to the supervisor.
* Assist with all emergency's operational procedures.
* Initiate basic CPR measures in the event of cardiac and/or
pulmonary arrest and respond to emergency situations related to
* Previous patient care experience in a hospital setting or related
facility preferred, but not required.
* Successfully complete a training course in the theory and
practice of hemodialysis.
* Successfully complete CPR Certification
* High school degree or G.E.D.
* Education in physical sciences and/or training in laboratory
* 1 year experience.
* Completed High School (Diploma or GED).
* BLS - AHA.
* Dialysis related certificate.
* Covid card.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: Iconma, L.L.C., Sun City , PCT Dialysis, Other , Sun City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!