Autonomous Vehicle Class A CDL
Help us create revolutionary driving
We’re searching for full-time
Class A CDL drivers to join our Autonomous Vehicle team. When you
join us, you will be critical to the success of delivering safe
autonomous driving systems for our client; enabling a game-changing
mobility experience. If you
are passionate about safety and enjoy working in a fast-paced
environment, we want to hear from you. You will work with a highly
collaborative team of professionals in the rapidly growing
automated vehicle space. Sound good to you? Join
Earn up to $44/hour with great benefits!
- Starting pay rate of $44/hour for candidates
with at least 5 years experience
- Starting pay rate of $38/hour for candidates
with at least 3 years experience
- Bi-Annual opportunity for performance based
What you’ll do:
- Maintain our high standard of safety, inside
and outside of the vehicle.
- Consistently demonstrate situational awareness,
an understanding of the technology in his/her care, and a
willingness to constantly adjust to changes in the
- Understand and adhere to inter and intrastate
rules of the road.
- Monitor automated driving software
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip vehicle
- Reviews Vehicle Inspection Reports and safety
- Provide concise, clear, and accurate verbal and
written feedback regarding the vehicle’s
- Complete daily reports and document procedures
- Interact with the members of the public and
educate them on self-driving technology.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Class A
tractor-trailer driving over-the-road.
- Prior experience with transporting and securing
cargo and operating in a wide array of weather
- Proficiency with a laptop computer and a
touchscreen smartphone (Android preferred but not
- You’re able to work either early mornings,
evenings, and/or weekends, as well as overnight shifts.
- Travel up to 10% of the time, if any, with
- You are at least 21 years
- You have a valid Class A Commercial License and
Air Brake Endorsement - Tractor Trailer Endorsement. Transfer to
Texas CDL license will be required upon hire.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Meets driver requirements, including driving
record and criminal history under applicable
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move
up to 45 pounds.
- Must submit to a drug test and background
- You have a clean driving
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOT
- Must be able to travel to Phoenix, AZ for
training, up to 3-4 weeks. Travel and lodging expenses are covered
Questions? Email AVjobs@Transdev.com
Click here to apply now!
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
The health and safety of our
employees, passengers, and the communities we serve is our credo,
moral and ethical obligation, and at the core of our business
practices. We are committed to protecting the health and well-being
of our employees during COVID-19. Which is why Transdev strictly
enforces all CDC Guidelines and state/local ordinances to keep our
employees, clients, and passengers safe.
Below are a few of the measures
we are taking to uphold our commitment to workplace
- Strict adherence to CDC Guidelines
- Enhanced vehicle and facility
cleaning/disinfecting measures with a concentrated focus on
high-frequency touch areas
- PPE Distribution (Hand Sanitizer, masks,
- Enforced Social Distancing
- Daily employee and visitor temperature
All employees are required to be fully vaccinated,
unless a reasonable accommodation is submitted and approved in
advance of the employee start date. In accordance with TAS’s duty
to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards,
we are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our
employees and their families; our customers and visitors; and the
community at large from infectious diseases, such as COVID-19 or
influenza, that may be reduced by vaccinations. This policy will
comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health
authorities, as applicable.
Transdev is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.
Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without
regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation,
religion or other legally protected status, or any other
classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Transdev will also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements.
We are a drug-free workplace. If
you’re based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to
work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time;
be able to pass a drug screen and background