Nurse Appreciation Bonus – Available for a limited
Location: Sun City, AZ
Join our team as a Home Health Nurse for a growing company
that has a huge HEART!
Angels of Care Home Health is a family, clinically-owned company
that has been caring for the medically fragile community since
2000! We pride ourselves on our values: Heart, Advocacy, Love,
Outreach and Speed! #HALOS
We are looking for Registered
Nurses & Licensed Practical
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Focus on the medical needs and treatment of infants, children,
and/or adults primarily in their home according to the active plan
of care, as given by the physician
- Patient assessments
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments, and
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family members
Are You the Right Candidate?
Please apply if you have the following qualifications.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
- Active RN/LPN state license in good standing
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Provide care in a variety of client home settings
- Ability to make a positive and lasting first impression!
Join Nursing Solutions, an Angels of Care
We have a full benefits package, outlined below. Among these
great benefits, we LOVE our employees! We appreciate our clinical
field staff, keep you informed on ways you can help advocate for
our medically fragile kids, and so much more!
- Medical, dental, & vision health plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid time off
- 1:1 patient care ratio
- Competitive pay
- Patient Care Coordination Services
- Annual car giveaway
- and many more!
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Individuals seeking employment at Angels of Care Home Health,
are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital
status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran