Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking a talented Anti-Money Laundering
Compliance Analyst for one of the following locations: San Antonio
Home Office I, Phoenix Campus, Plano Legacy, Tampa Crosstown or
100% Remote Work Environment Available
Performs a variety of duties to assist the Enterprise with
compliance of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Assets
Control (OFAC), USA PATRIOT Act, and other anti-money laundering
program requirements. Responsible for reviewing transactional data
to detect, report and prevent suspected money laundering and
terrorist financing activities. Independently performs moderately
complex to complex work assignments and provides problem
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level.
In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100
Best Companies to Work For, and we've ranked among Victory Media's
Top 10 Military Friendly Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a
robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses
USAA Careers - Award Winning Workplace
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcGKT_Nxdgc) (17 seconds)
USAA Careers World Class Benefits
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APwPQizcENY) (31 seconds)
* Utilizes an Anti Money Laundering (AML) case management tool
and other internal software-driven systems to monitor, research and
analyze trends related to member transactional activity.
* Serves as a resource to less experienced team members and may
* Utilizes financial product, system, and process knowledge in
all lines of business to detect and analyze money laundering and
terrorist finance activity.
* Refers unusual/out of pattern transactional activity to
Anti-Money Laundering Investigations (AMLI) for further
investigation and potential regulatory reporting.
* Understands and applies strong knowledge of BSA, AML, OFAC,
and other AML regulatory policies.
* Acts as a BSA, AML and OFAC subject matter expert to identify
process improvements, respond to inquiries from internal business
partners and provide content for various training initiatives.
* Keeps abreast of new rules, regulations and reputational risks
to assist in the development, implementation and revision of
current policies and procedures.
* Assist with the validation/testing of current alert scenarios,
systemic alerts and manual referrals.
* Identifies and recommends potential solutions that monitor,
detect or prevent money laundering or terrorist finance
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Management or a
related field required. Or 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
* 4 or more or more years relevant AML (Anti-Money Laundering)
business support and/or general analysis experience.
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
* Experience performing analysis on AML functions such as: AML
alerts, investigations, transactional analysis and reviewing member
* ACAMS, CFE, CRCM or CAFP certified.
* Working knowledge of Actimize.
* Working knowledge of MS Excel, including pivot tables, macros,
filtering, and sorting.
* Ability to work independently and accurately prioritize
workload with minimal supervision.
* Able to collaborate and influence across internal teams and
The above description reflects the details considered necessary
to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements
that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in
the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress
environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along
with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education will assist you with
your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.