Human Resources Manager - Residential Facilities
Company: BayMark Health Services
Location: Sun City
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Human Resources Manager Residential Are you an enthusiastic,
positive individual who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced
environment and is passionate about driving continuous business
improvement? If so, Pathfinders is the place for you! We are
looking for candidates who are detailed, results-oriented and
flexible with the ability to manage multiple worksite locations in
a demanding, collaborative environment. We have an exciting new
opportunity to join Pathfinders dynamic HR team! The HR Manager
will provide broad scale HR consulting and solutions to business
leaders. The Human Resource Manager carries out responsibilities in
the following functional areas: Human Resource Information Systems
(HRIS), employee relations, training and development, policies and
compliance programs, benefits, compensation and employee
- Leadership Coaching: You and the Treatment Center
Directors/Managers are the key in the development and the
management of this relationship as it is critical to your
- Organizational Performance Assessment & Renewal: You will be
responsible for organizing/recognizing, diagnosing and systemically
addressing performance issues. You will need to be a specialist in
employment law, company policy/compliance, investigations and
ensure the accurate and efficient handling of all incidents.
- Talent Management: You will need to be proficient and ensure
effective execution of all Talent processes.
- Compensation & Benefits: You will collaborate on annual
compensation reviews with all managers and provide the focal review
merit process, lead the non-exempt pay, progression and own the
wage adjustments for our hourly/exempt workers. In addition to
basic stewardship, the compensation program, and governance
responsibilities, you will promote the company's social
responsibility efforts in sustainability, gender pay equity, racial
equality, and inclusion through relationship and consistent
- Employee Communications: You will develop and drive an employee
focused communication strategy that builds and maintains a positive
employment brand. Communicate initiatives and deadlines to
employees in a variety of print, digital, and interpersonal ways;
tasks may include creating and publishing company newsletters,
calendars, blogs and Intranet posts, and hosting meetings. Draft
and distribute reference materials such as open enrollment
materials, goal and performance review initiatives, and summaries
of perks and benefits. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with specialty in Human Recourses
or equivalent related work experience.
- 5-7 years progressive HR experience with a minimum of 3 - 5
years management experience.
- Be able to think strategically and also operationalize and
execute the direction experience managing multiple remote
- Prior experience working with multiple state locations and the
ability to work closely with remote offices to ensure program
compliance and employee satisfaction.
- Be a fast-learner/able and willing to adopt different
approaches to familiar tasks and have strong leadership and
influence skills across a variety of organizational levels and
- SHRM Certification or comparable certification/education
- PC proficiency in MS Office Suite, HRIS systems (ExponentHR,
Jobvite and Relias Training Platform preferred).
- Advanced Excel skills; extensive experience with functions,
pivot tables, filters, data manipulation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
presentation and public speaking skills.
- Visionary leadership style.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and strategic planning skills.
- Proven relationship building and consultative strengths;
ability to establish and maintain internal customer relationships
and build trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, issues and
- Have strong collaboration/partnership skills. Self-aware,
culturally competent and able to build diverse relationships.
- Be able to define and implement successful cultural
interventions to create an open, inclusive environment
- Ability to diagnose organizational defects and identify and
implement appropriate, systemic solutions
- Extensive employee relations experience with a proven track
record of handling investigations and compliance issues with a high
level of independence and objectivity
- Travel as necessary Salary Range: Generally starting at $70,000
annually. The salary of the candidate(s) selected for this role
will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not
limited to, experience, education, specialty and training. BayMark
offers excellent benefits:
- 401K match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Accident Injury, Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Flexible Sick Time
- Employee Referral Program Total compensation goes beyond the
value on the paycheck. Please consider the total compensation
package by contacting us at BayMark Health Services for more
information. COVID-19 considerations:Everyone will be asked to be
in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC,
State, County and City. Here is what you can expect from us:
Pathfinders Recovery Center is committed to helping people achieve
lasting sobriety through comprehensive care and compassionate
support. Founded by and staffed with individuals in recovery
themselves, we treat residents with the respect and dignity they
deserve. Our center provides individualized care and evidence-based
clinical approaches in an environment that promotes healing.
Pathfinders Recovery Center is committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and
local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of
race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veterans status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Sun City , Human Resources Manager - Residential Facilities, Human Resources , Sun City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!