Full Time Nurse for Residential Facility - RN
Company: BayMark Health Services
Location: Sun City
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Registered NurseEmerald Isle Health and Recovery is looking for
a Registered Nurse to care for our patients in our residential
facility. Emerald Isle Health and Recoveryis committed to helping
people achieve lasting sobriety through comprehensive care and
compassionate support. Founded by and staffed with individuals in
recovery themselves, we treat residents with the respect and
dignity they deserve.Role and Responsibilities
- Complete the admission procedures, which may include the
completion of paperwork, orientation of the individual and monitor
- Thoroughly searches individuals belongings upon admission and
properly disposes of any forbidden items.
- Administer and read the tuberculosis skin test.
- Document in the individuals chart the results of the nursing
assessment, treatment plan, physicians orders, progress notes and
other individual-related data.
- Provide direct care to the individuals we serve.
- Monitors for signs and symptoms of intoxication and
- Provide medically monitored evaluation and withdrawal
management to individuals served in the Detoxification Unit under
the supervision of the Director of Nursing.
- Monitoring for changes in condition.
- Maintaining hygienic and safe work environment in compliance
with the healthcare procedures.
- Maintain all necessary documentation.
- Update and maintain accurate Medication Administration
- Manage and administer medication as ordered by the Medical
- Providing directions to the technicians on assigned shift.
- Develop a treatment plan with the individual to address medical
- Provide emotional support through listening, counseling and
- Consult with in-house staff and other outside professionals to
assure comprehensive, quality care for clients.
- Provide referrals for identified needs of the individual that
cannot be met by the Agency.
- Maintains professional boundaries with clients and interacts
with them in an appropriate manner.
- All other related duties as assignedQualifications and
- Must hold an unrestricted RN license in the state of
- Requires current certifications in CPR, First Aid and
- Prefer 1 year of detox, emergency or med-surge nursing
- Prefer working knowledge of medical detoxification for
- Knowledge of the signs and symptoms of substance intoxication
and withdrawal including pharmacological factors.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Must have strong leadership, team building and communication
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the position with or
without reasonable accommodation where applicable.
- Must be able to physically respond to individuals needs in the
event of a crisis situation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Knowledge of the American Society of Addiction Medicine
placement criteria and the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual as it
relates to substance-related disorders or able to acquire the
- Knowledge of the Code of Ethics for nurses.
- Knowledge of the federal drug and alcohol confidentiality law
(42 C.F.R. Part 2) and the Health Insurance Portability and
- Ability to work a varied schedule to include evenings, weekends
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with other employees, individuals served, outside
professionals and the general public.Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunitiesCOVID-19
considerations:Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the
most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
Here is what you can expect from us: Emerald Isle Health and
Recovery a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is
committed to the highest quality of patient care. Our ultimate goal
is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of
treatment, to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery
and an improved quality of life.Emerald Isle Health and Recoveryis
committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance
with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment
discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin,
ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual
orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or
veterans status or any other classification protected by
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Sun City , Full Time Nurse for Residential Facility - RN, Healthcare , Sun City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...