Company: Meritage Homes
Location: Sun City
Posted on: June 17, 2022
- Manage homebuilding construction through all phases to ensure
the delivery of a quality home.
- Schedule subcontractors and delivery dates for materials.
- Ensure all building codes and Meritage Home standards of
quality are met.
- Conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled
inspections with the homeowner. -
- Communicate safety standards to laborers and sub-contractors;
enforces safety regulations on all job sites. -
- Maintain a clean and organized jobsite and subdivision.
- Interact daily with various departments of company,
subcontractors, customers, and city inspectors.
- Attend Construction, monthly and quarterly meetings.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in
Construction Management preferred.
- 4-10 years construction experience with supervisory or project
- Advanced training in one or more trades within the residential
building industry strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of homebuilding and construction systems/processes,
building codes and Register of Contractor Standards (ROC).
- Must be able to read blueprints to maintain quality control and
inspect all aspects of construction including framing, stucco
installations, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of
Hyphen a plus.
- Knowledge and use of a wide range of hand and power tools.
- Ability to explain complex issues to others in a manner easily
understood by both associates in the industry and customers with
limited knowledge of construction processes or terminology.
- Excellent problem/conflict resolution skills, ability to handle
and diffuse difficult situations and customer concerns in a
positive manner.#LI-AJ2 Overview: Are you looking for an incredible
career opportunity? Then Meritage Homes is the place for you! -From
the homes we build to the careers we offer, we believe in quality.
? Meritage Homes is the ENERGY STAR - Partner of The Year in
Sustained Excellence for being a leader in protecting the
environment and advancing energy efficiency in homebuilding. We are
looking for candidates who are excited about furthering their
careers, as well as being a part of an organization that helps
people live happier, healthier lives. - With over 100,000 homes
built, Meritage Homes is looking for professionals who are
self-starters and want to help our organization grow by providing
new and innovative ideas. - -When joining Meritage Homes, you and
your career can benefit in several ways, including:
- A work environment that encourages creativity and innovative
ideas from every level
- An organization that lives by its core values everyday
- Team atmosphere where very individual is considered a vital
- State of the art technology to provide an optimal working
- A competitive pay structure
- Strong benefits
- Flexibility in work-life integration
- Team-oriented environment where all individuals play an
integral role in the company
- Opportunity to further your career in a growing national
- Maintain a competitive drive to be the best
Keywords: Meritage Homes, Sun City , Construction Manager, Executive , Sun City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!