FireFighter/EMT- Track Safety Reporter
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Location: Sun City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description GardaWorld - Security Services Track Safety
Reporter/FireFighter/EMT - Now Hiring! You've got the right skills.
What you need is the right opportunity to unleash your potential.
We agree, and we're hiring! Every day is different at GardaWorld
with diverse work assignments and flexible schedules. We are
leaders in Professional training programs that cover every aspect
of delivering world class security services. And every industry
counts on us because we're the very best at what we do. Perhaps you
are, too. In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the
largest privately owned security services company in the world.
We're experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too, as a Track Safety Reporter/FireFighter/EMT/Paramedic. At
GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide
competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're
growing our team here in Wittmann, AZ. Compensation: $19 / hour
Shift: We have 2 different shifts available:
- Shift 1 - Monday thru Friday 1st Shift 7:00am to 3:00pm (40
hours full time)
- Shift 2 - Monday thru Friday 2nd Shift 3:00pm to 11:00pm (40
hours full time) Included Perks & Benefits:
- Health insurance for full time employees (includes Health,
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- Uniforms Provided
- Assistance provided to obtain security license Work today, get
paid today, with DailyPay!GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary
benefit that allows you to access your pay on day 1 of work.If
you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait
for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses About the job:
- Fire prevention and suppression.
- Life and property protection for emergency medical
- You ensure the safety of employees and visitors of the track by
reporting conditions to dispatch.(Conditions to include hazards,
unsafe activity, or safety violations)
- Physical track inspection and documentation.
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.
- Other duties as assigned. Your background:
- You have FireFighter I & II Certification
- You have a valid AZ or National EMT certification
- You have a valid BLS certification
- You have a valid AZ Driver License
- You have a Clean Driving Record
- You have a current Physical
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
even better! If you want a real career opportunity where you're
part of a dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to your success,
check us out. We're a global organization that embraces our
cultural diversity and we promote engagement, communication, and
sharing ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have
plenty of room to grow - and that's just for starters. Explore your
future with us today.QualificationsEducation
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Sun City , FireFighter/EMT- Track Safety Reporter, Advertising , Sun City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!